Automobiles are prone to damage and could easily lose their shine over the years. It might also happen if you have been in an accident in recent times. If your automobile isn’t as top-notch as it used to be once upon a time, you need experts to help. At Jewell Collison, you get the best auto body repair denver co.
What do they provide?
Jewell Collison has been in business since 1980, and in 1993 they got accredited by the Better business bureau.
The service center prides itself on having the best quality technicians.
- These experts have certifications in I-car and Sherwin Williams.
- They provide a lifetime warranty on services and a free towing facility.
- Their services include auto painting, collision, hail repair, and transformative detailing among a few others. They also work with insurance companies to ensure you the best available option.
- They work on restoring the car’s performance and its aesthetics to the original form.
- They grant a lifetime warranty to their customers in case of any future collisions and other mishaps.
- They use Sherwin Williams AWX water-born paints and coatings which emit a fraction of harmful VOC and emissions when compared to other repair shops.
- The Jewell Collision service uses high-efficiency lighting and machinery to reduce energy consumption and save resources.
- They also recycle cardboard and paper to conserve resources and reduce the environmental impact. Using special tools and equipment to reduce energy consumption and the harmful toxins have paved the way toward becoming a Green facility.
Their goal is to make your automobile appear as new as it was when you brought it. This auto body repair Denver Co not only provides the best service for your vehicle, but they are also environmentally aware and take care of their surroundings.
Where else would you get a repair service which provides these benefits at reasonable pricing? The next time you are in Lakewood, CO, and facing problems with your car, make sure to contact this facility. You can also connect with them through phone calls beforehand to get an estimate of the total repair cost.